Monday, June 21, 2010

Shakira addicted to chocolates

Shakira is so addicted to chocolates that she constantly dreams of the sugary treat while she is on a diet.

"I love chocolate. I'm addicted to it. Do you know when I realised that? Shortly before we started shooting the video for She Wolf," Shakira
said.

The Waka Waka hitmaker claims she is so obsessed by chocolate that she constantly dreamed of it while she was on a diet recently, reports contactmusic.com.

"I needed a whole month to get back into shape. I danced, worked out and had to stick to a strict diet - only fish, spinach and a specially-prepared dessert with tofu. For the first time in my life, I was dreaming of chocolate and cake and always woke up with tears in my eyes."

"When we finished shooting the video, I went to a cafe in Los Angeles and had five pieces of chocolate cake in one go!" she added.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20100144431&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=music&cp

No comments:

Post a Comment